Last Updated- Sep 18, 2018
Bread has been one of the staple parts of our diet. But, having to buy the bread every day from the local grocer can be a chore in a sense. Moreover, you may not be sure about the quality of the ingredients used. How about making your own bread at home? Here are a few best bread makers in India for your pleasure of making them at home.
Here are our top five choices for the best Bread makers in India. We have presented a short review for each of them. Choose the one that would meet your requirements.
#1. Panasonic SD-YD250 Automatic Bread Maker
The simple interface and the compact design are what would make Panasonic SD-YD250 an excellent choice among the best bread makers in India. There are several settings to make your task easier.
- It comes with automatic yeast dispenser, thereby making it easier to delay the addition before you have added all the ingredients.
- It has just five buttons and a display so that you will never be confused.
- Affordable, yet offers several best options.
- The Bake Rapid setting for those hurried needs.
Price – Rs. 30708
#2. Cuisinart CBK-200 2-Pound Convection Automatic Breadmaker
If you are looking for a Gluten Free Bread for your family, this is your prime choice. Yes, it comes with a setting for Gluten-Free Baking.
- It comes with as many as 16 preset settings that include Gluten Free, Low Carb,and Artisan Dough.
- It can be one of the best programmable bread makers.
- You can make over 100 types of bread, cake,and jam combinations.
- Power failure backup, 12-hour delay start are a few features that would make it an excellent choice for one of the best bread makers in India.
Price – Rs. 29054
#3. Oster CKSTBRTW20 Expressbake Breadmaker
This is one of the lowest priced bread makers you can opt for but offers you excellent functions. The bread maker comes with a delay timer to plan your ingredients properly.
- The machine comes with a window at the top to aid you watching the process of bread making.
- The delay timer will let you plan your fresh bread accordingly.
- You also have an express baking option to help you when you are in hurry.
- It comes with 9 preset settings so that you can make bread in varied compositions.
Price – Rs. 11939
#4. Kenwood BM260 Bread Maker
If you are searching for an expensive, yet capable option in terms of the best bread makers in India, here is your prime search. It does come with a few extra features and makes it the best option.
- It offers you multiple options in 350g, 500g, and 600 g weight.
- It comes with clever adjustment spoons for effective measuring.
- The breadmaker is accompanied by a recipe book to make it much easier to try new options.
- The accompanying fan lets you hasten the baking process.
Price – Rs. 52308.
#5. Glen SA-3034 615 Watt Bread Maker
This should be the most affordable bread maker in this list. The fully automatic bread maker should be a good choice among the best bread makers in India for a small family.
- It comes with a fully automatic kneading and baking functionality.
- You have access to 12 different settings to match your preferences.
- The electronic control panel offers you an excellent choice.
- Audible alerts for adding ingredients like nuts and fruits.
Price – Rs. 10596
That would conclude our list of the top five best bread makers in India. We have compiled the bread makers based on varied interests and preferences of the Indian users. You can check the bread makers featured here and choose the one that best meets your needs.
Do let us know your experiences and opinions about the bread makers enlisted here.